Nail Mail!

I'm back!
I've been so busy recently I haven't written a blog in a long time. I've had a lot of stress and I've barely had time to paint my nails! Also, on the few occasions I have had time I have been completely uninspired, usually opting for just boring, plain black or dark purple. I found out I failed my AS exams because I was out of school half the year so I'm going to have to re sit the school year- meaning now instead of one year of school left, I have two.

However, I'm getting this thing started up again, because it's a good hobby and quite fun.

My birthday's coming up: Tuesday, August 20th and I'm going to be 17, finally! My friend Julia and I send each other nail mail for each other's birthday's and Christmas. I received her latest nail mail on Thursday and she wrote to me urging me to start doing my nails again. So, here I am! Hi Julia :D

This is just a quick post before I start posting some swatches and hopefully start doing nail art again.

Julia was wonderful enough to send me four new nail varnishes in her nail mail (see below). These are (from left to right) Kiko 398 "Mint Milk", Kiko 336 "Electric Blue", P2 "Seductive" from their textured collection and Catrice "Dulce and Havanna".


These colours are all beautiful! Espesically "Seductive". Although I haven't tried that or Ducle and Havanna yet. Swatches will be up of the two Kiko colours (my new favourites- also Julia's favourites) very soon because I've already swatched them.

Thank you as always Julia, your package will be in the post soon :D

Blog again soon, see ya! 

1 comments:

  1. HI BETH! ♥
    Yay you did a new post :} you are so so welcome and yeah I can't wait to see how Seductive looks, because if it looks nice, I'll get it too :D
    By the way, you didn't tell me you failed your exams, I'm sorry for you :(
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

My Photo
ahnailzing
My name's Beth, I'm 16 and live in London, England. :D

I am an amateur nail art addict! I'm not very good yet, but practice makes perfect and I can't wait until I get as good as some of my friends are. I'm not always clean and precise, but I really enjoy doing my nails and I always try my hardest. :D
View my complete profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Instagram

Total Pageviews