Harry Potter Nail Art


I love Harry Potter. :D

Not much to say about these, the pictures speak for themselves. I'm very happy with them :D The thumb is the Deathly Hallows symbol (the elder wand, resurrection stone and invisibility cloak); my index finger is Just Harry's glasses and scar (ran out of ideas when I got to that finger); the middle finger represents the tie of those in Gryffindor house; fouth finger is the H and P from the Harry Potter titles; finally, my pinky is the golden snitch. :D  

For this design I used the following;

Barry M's White,
Barry M's Black,
Barry M's Gold Foil,
Barry M's Retro Red (from the discontinued Retro Collection),
and Rimmel London's Silver.

9.5/10 ;) One of my most creative attempts :D Hope you like. 






Thanks
Beth 



1 comments:

  1. I like the HP-signature the best!! It looks amazing alltogether :}

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

My Photo
ahnailzing
My name's Beth, I'm 16 and live in London, England. :D

I am an amateur nail art addict! I'm not very good yet, but practice makes perfect and I can't wait until I get as good as some of my friends are. I'm not always clean and precise, but I really enjoy doing my nails and I always try my hardest. :D
View my complete profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Instagram

Total Pageviews