Polka Dots and Stripes




Today I wanted to do some easy nail art, something simple yet classy. So, I looked around on the internet for some inspiration and decided on a cute polka dot and striped mani. I just found a pic of something similar on Google images.

For my version of these I chose to use the same colours, however instead of a glossy finish on the origianl photo I opted for a matte top coat.

The varnishes I used are: Strawberry Icecream and Black by Barry M, White by Basic (nail polish from Germany- the brand was discontinued and I'm on my last bottle- disaster, it's such a good white!) and Rimmel's Matte top coat.

I didn't put as much effort into these as I usually do for my nails, but I was still happy(ish) with how they came out- could have been better though. I used striping tape and a dotting tool to help with the spots and stripes! Overall, a very easy and cute mani! Hope you all like it. :)

Love Beth 














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
ahnailzing
My name's Beth, I'm 16 and live in London, England. :D

I am an amateur nail art addict! I'm not very good yet, but practice makes perfect and I can't wait until I get as good as some of my friends are. I'm not always clean and precise, but I really enjoy doing my nails and I always try my hardest. :D
View my complete profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Instagram

Total Pageviews