P2 Sand Style: 050 Confidential Swatches

So, right now is a super stressful time for me. I can't even do any fun nail art, I don't have time. My AS exams start tomorrow with Maths and Economics resits- ew. Therefore, I have only been able to do simple nails; so I thought I would swatch one of my newest colours for you all. This is from P2's Sand Style collection, they don't sell it in the UK, but luckily for me, my amazing friend Julia sent me it in her last nail mail. Thank you!

This polish is amazing. Words cannot explain- I adore it! I've tried the Barry M textured effect varnishes and also O.P.I liquid sand, but to be honest, this is my favourite textured varnish. It's rougher to touch than the other two and, even better: it sparkles! Everyone loves glitter. 

It's a blue-grey kind of colour on, but the intensity changes in different lights. In natural sunlight it looks a brighter indigo colour, whereas indoors it's more grey and under artificial light it looks navy. So it was really hard to capture the varnish's real colour. It dries matte , but in a good way- I don't want to use a top coat because the matte suits it, it makes the glitter (which still shimmers brilliantly) really stand out. Also, it is opaque in one coat- but I always use two.

The glitter is amazing too, inside it looks silver, but in sunlight it sparkles gold, pink, blue and purple. I tried to capture it in the bottle in sunlight so you could see. 

Anyway, here are the swatches! I tried some close ups so you can get a hint of the texture.









This polish gets 9/10 for me! I marked it down because I'm too scared to put a top coat on it, I think the texture will disappear. 

Thanks for reading!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
ahnailzing
My name's Beth, I'm 16 and live in London, England. :D

I am an amateur nail art addict! I'm not very good yet, but practice makes perfect and I can't wait until I get as good as some of my friends are. I'm not always clean and precise, but I really enjoy doing my nails and I always try my hardest. :D
View my complete profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Instagram

Total Pageviews