Spun Sugar; Nail Art Tutorial

Well, I decided to do my first nail tutorial! The 'Spun Sugar' technique. It's quite an easy and not very well known one, but when done right it looks fabulous! ;) I decided to use dark purple and gold for this manicure. I hope you like them!

I didn't use a top coat for these, mostly because I like the 3D effect that this technique has, but also partly because I couldn't be bothered ;)

Overall, 7/10. I could have done better, I was too impatient when waiting for the polish to get sticky.

Here's how I did them!





Hope this was helpful, if anyone was interested in them!
Beth



2 comments:

  1. I'm actually serious, I can never get this right! :3 but you did a great job. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you mix it long enough? ;) I normally get impatient while doing it and dont wait long enough so when i try put it on it gets all thick and blotchy :(

      But thank you dear :3 ♥

      Delete

 

About Me

My Photo
ahnailzing
My name's Beth, I'm 16 and live in London, England. :D

I am an amateur nail art addict! I'm not very good yet, but practice makes perfect and I can't wait until I get as good as some of my friends are. I'm not always clean and precise, but I really enjoy doing my nails and I always try my hardest. :D
View my complete profile
Visitors
Locations of Site Visitors

Instagram

Total Pageviews